Friday, February 27, 2009

Dangerous?

This is what happens when I try and get ready for the day....

In about two minutes Zenock had gone into his room, emptied out all of the contents of the drawer, got into the drawer, stood up, reached up and grabbed the wipes off the top of the dresser, and then proceeded to throw each wipe out one at a time to top off the pile of pajamas he had already thrown out. Treating the wipes as if they were the cherry on top. :)


All while sitting in the drawer saying, "Cheese!" Do you think he was preparing himself for a photo opportunity???

I guess I just won't get ready anymore... ahh. How do you do it???

7 comments:

Brittney said...

What a clever little guy!!! Don't you wish our brains could work as fast as theirs does???

Michael . Heidi . Mason said...

Too CuTe! JC's mom warned you! =)

Ryan Reeder said...

Sucker!!!

Look at me, I'm not quite two years old, and I was born on April Fools' Day, so I can do whatever I want and Mommy will send pictures of my shenanigans to all of my family and friends who live far away and whom we hardly ever get to see in person, so they can at least appreciate something of the great amusement which goes along with being a little kid.

Thanks, Carin! We'll miss you guys this weekend!

Becky said...

That is too funny. There is something with baby wipes. I swear any kid will do ANYTHING to get to them.

Destri said...

so cute! no advice for you except, don't worry your not alone! the life of a two year old!

The Noble Steeds said...

you mean it doesn't get easier?!?!

Bourgeous said...

That is so hilarous! Zenock is one smart little cookie - I am still laughing about him bedding down for night in the oven drawer. I am excited for your move, I can't wait to hear more about good ol' Alabama and your home.