Friday, January 30, 2009

F.R.E.E.Z.E

I would love to just freeze time right now. Zenock is at my favorite stage. He is doing so many things and learning new things every day. I just sit entertained and amazed at my precious little boy. His new word of the week is: Airplane... He is amazed by them and loves watching them outside. Today while watching his show they were talking about Kangaroo's and he turned to me and with out any trouble repeated Kangaroo right back to me! Poor Kid just gets smothered in kisses any time he does anything I think is amazing. (I secretly think he likes it.) Whenever he goes to bed, we have to not only give him hugs and kisses, but also any stuffed animal that might be in bed with him.

I even love his little attitude he gives me when I tell him "No." I don't know how I am ever going to learn how to not laugh when disciplining him. He is spoiled. :)


I love that he thinks he is big enough to do anything his Daddy does and tries to do absolutely everything like him. When JC comes home from work... Zenock runs to him and gives him a big hug and starts talking away... (in jibberish) and tells JC everything we have done that day. (I'm sure that's what he's saying.) He loves his Daddy so much!



I love watching him start to pick up on things I have been doing with him forever. For example: Taking his hand and pointing to pictures in his books. He now takes my hand and points to pictures in the book and tells me what they say or what is going on.

I just love watching his excitement for life... I learn so much from him every day. He is the perfect little boy.

I love you Zennie!

3 comments:

The Noble Steeds said...

Oh Carin! He is so big!!! And of course he loves your kisses!

Destri said...

I know exactly what you mean, before hank turned one I would say oh this is may fave month, and then the next one would be, so fun, and I agree i love their excitment for life! they celebrate every accomplishment. he is so adorable, you should be proud!

The Trees said...

I'd love to freeze time too! Love the stage my girls are in now. Love the pics of Zenock. A lot of personality; cute, cute!! What a great mom you are!