Sunday, November 2, 2008

TRiCk - oR - TReAt!

We had such a fun Halloween! JC was able to get off early and spend most of the day hanging out with us. We had a pizza party with our friends the Cooks and the Haveron's (both of whom moved up here with us from Texas) and then we went trick-or-treating in their neighborhood. I love their neighborhood. There were lots of houses decorated and everyone was sitting out on their front porch handing out candy... It reminded me of the town in Hocus Pocus. (One of our favorite movies!)
Zenock was supposed to be a giraffe for Halloween, but like I said in an earlier post, I was a little late ordering it and then it was put on backorder until November 11! We decided to cancel the order and just go as our little favorite baseball player Manny! We had a little more time to get ready, so we made some improvements...
We added LOTS more hair.



...Manny...
Our Lil' Manny
Mom and Zenock... I mean Manny:)


Getting ready to go Trick-or-Treating...
Getting the goods! Zenock got pretty good at going up the stairs and getting to the door, but he would get so frustrated that he couldn't go inside and hang out... especially when he could see "puppies" inside the door.


The cutest mad scientist EVER. :)


Zenock and JC made a pretty good team.... People just couldn't resist them. :)


The Goods! They will definately last us awhile... and we even left early.
We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

Heather said...

That's funny . .Craig happened to be in here when I was checking your blog and he thought it was cool that Zenock was a little manny . .he said " Why didn't I think of that". He loves the Dodgers. Although Jace was Iron Man and he was happy about that . .don't be surprised if Jace ends up being a little manny next yr. :)

Jamie said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween! Zenock looked so cute dressed up as Lil' Manny. I have to admit I had to look Manny up to see what he looked like, and you guys did a really good job of capturing the look. That's awesome! (And, although Alexa and Luke came up with the vampire idea on their own, let's just say I did nothing to discourage it. I love vampires, too.)