Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary...


Happy 34th Anniversary to two of my favorite people!

(Don't these two look so cute!)


Today is my parents Wedding Anniversary! I just wanted to let them know how much I love them and appreciate all that they do and have done for me. :)


To Dad: Thank you for always setting such a positive example. You are always happy and positive in every situation you come across. Thank you for listening to me and being such a great teacher. Thank you for teaching me values and standards to live by. Thank you for living the gospel and understanding/knowing it. You are always so willing to sit down and teach me something I don't understand. Thank you for letting me share my stories with you. Thank you for letting me be your "punker." Thank you for teaching me the value of work and how to work hard. Thank you for always being willing to give anything you have to make others happy. You are the greatest! THANK YOU!


To Mom: Thank you for being my best friend even when we are so many miles away from each other. Thank you for always listening and letting me share my excitement, joy, sadness, and despair with you. Thank you for always knowing everything. I love our everyday phone conversations about what Zenock is doing, what ingredient I should add to this recipe, my new crazy ideas, etc. Thank you for shopping, crafting, crying, and laughing with me. Thank you for always being there for me no matter what. Thank you for teaching me the right way to be a mother and a wife. Thank you for always being right by Dad's side and supporting him. You are an amazing mother! THANK YOU!


To two wonderful examples... Thank you for being there for me and for my family. Thank you for setting the example of "Time and all Eternity" for me to follow. Thank you for being my parents! I love and miss you TONS! Happy Anniversary!


Love, Carin

5 comments:

Matt and Jenni said...

That is pretty much the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Isn't it great to have parents that are great examples?!

Ryan Reeder said...

What she said. Except the part about being a mother and wife.

Bourgeous said...

Happy 34th Anniversary to your parents! Wow! I have to agree that they are so amazing and such great role models.

Jill said...

Wow 34 years! Happy Anniversary. Beautifully written Carin. Your parents are an incredible example to us all! I sure loved seeing them last week.

Annie said...

Okay, commenting on the mini cadburry eggs. I have got to find those!! I LOVE those little things and also stock up ever Easter. Remember when you had Zenock and you left half a bag of them at your desk? Yeah, I ended up eating them. Sorry, I owe you half a bag...