Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FaLL CoLoRs

I thought I would post some pictures of what we get to drive through every day. This is one of the many main roads that runs through our town. The road curves and turns a lot and is lined with lots of amazing CoLoRFuL trees. I love just driving down this road, it is seriously one of the prettiest things I have ever seen. I love FALL in Virginia!








Are you jealous?! You know you want to come visit us... :)
(Daniel, do you recognize this road? .... You should!) My brother served his mission in this area!



5 comments:

Jessica said...

I AM jealous! That is gorgeous. We only have two seasons in AZ: hot and not hot.

Matt and Jenni said...

oh wow, that is SO beautiful! I have always heard about how gorgeous it gets there, but never seen it.... yep, jealous.

galadriel said...

That is so pretty.

As an aside, that dude in the SUV needs to learn how to stay in the lines.

The Traylor's said...

That's how Tennessee is too. It was beautiful here for about a day. It's never very colorful unless it's a cold fall, but this year was a very warm, okay hot fall. Then it rained a few days ago and again today and so the rest of the leaves are now on the ground. So sad.

DavisandLinda said...

fall in VA is the best! it became my fav season when we moved out here. and the weather is so much better in the fall here than
UT- though we think it's been colder this year than other years.