Thursday, November 20, 2008

Did YOU know...

That they make Christmas Cadbury Mini Eggs!!! (Maybe they have and I just haven't been noticing.) As I was wandering the grocery store isles the other day looking for the kind of treat I was craving, I came across these. To be honest, I didn't believe it was the real thing and I passed them over. Not that the idea hasn't crossed my mind... They should've come out with Christmas Eggs a long time ago. I came home, did my research and I've got to get back today to buy some before they are all gone.
Only close friends, roomates, co-workers, and family will know and understand my obsession with this delightful treat. I stalk up every year at Easter. I take them everywhere. No event, car ride, or work day is complete without them. Now I can start even earlier... (I never said it was a healthy obsession.) I hope you are as excited as I am. I just had to share the GOOD news!
ENJOY!

P.S. Only 34 more shopping DAYS until Christmas! Yeah!


5 comments:

Robert said...

Ha! I know of the obsession you have! I can't believe you passed them by, I could just picture you being like "Oh my gosh, they make Christmas eggs?" and then loading up like 5 bags in your cart, all the while looking around to see if anyone else had just discovered this wonder piece of news. I love it! So glad you have something to get you by until March, February maybe.

Robert said...

Sorry, Rob was logged in again
-Tatiana

Robert said...

Sorry, Rob was logged in again
-Tatiana

Jen said...

Ha ha ha I just bought some of them and you were the first person I thought of!!! Those were they days we had so much fun! That and our treat bowls full of ice cream! I miss those days!!!

The Traylor's said...

Only the mini eggs are good. The have dark chocolate too! I HATE the cream filled ones..yuck.