Saturday, June 7, 2008

Trying to keep up...

Life is crazy busy! Zenock is growing so fast and learning so many new things. I feel like I spend my day either trying to entertain him, chasing him, and picking up his messes. BUT, for now, I love it! At the end of the day I am completely worn out, but we sure have fun!
Last Sunday, Zenock kept running around with this soccer ball in his mouth. We have no idea what he was trying to do, but it was so funny to watch. We would start laughing every time he ran in the room, which he would then laugh and drop the soccer ball. He would pick it right back up and do it all over again. He is so silly. Some of our other favorite things he is doing right now are:
*He knows the actions to Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
*We are always closing our bedroom door behind us, so now he thinks when he goes into his bedroom, he needs to close the door. He then procedes to knock on the door until we will open it and let him out.
*He is a MONKEY! I caught him climbing up his changing table the other day and hanging from the top bar... ahh!
*Anytime music comes on, he loves to dance. He spins around in circles and falls on his bum and starts all over again.
*Loves swimming! We were able to go 4 times this week... It will never get old seeing how happy he is in the water! :)

It has definately gotten hot fast and quick! Today our car read 103 and that was with out the humidity!!! We spend our days just trying to keep cool.

I wanted to make this a quick post. I don't have many pictures... JC spent Monday-Friday last week in Louisville Kentucky doing a training with his work and he had the camera. This left Zenock and I home alone!!! AHHH! How greatful I am for husband's who provide a safe, secure feeling each night when I go to bed. I'm getting better at being by myself, but I have to say that I am still a pretty big wimp. :) JC had a great time working/learning with the soldiers at Fort Knox and being able to do combat simulations.... (It is like a virtual reality game of Call of Duty 4.. for all of you guys out there). Fort Knox is the only base right now that has this advanced of a simulation. Needless to say, they had a BLAST! They had an even better time after work each day exploring the sites of Louisville. JC was even able to spend time with our good friends Troy and Teagan who are living there and going to school. There will be pictures of that soon! JC's parents are coming to visit for a week tomorrow and we are so excited to have them come and to show them all the sites. SO... I promise I will take lots of pictures this week to share!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

What a cutie!!! I love the random things kids do, they are so fun!

Robert & Tatiana said...

I totally forgot that we went to the Olympics...I guess it made a real impact on my life. :) I did edit the post though, It was a fun experience though. Glad I was able to share it with all of you.

Erin said...

I swear Zenock is like a clone of Bryson. They do the exact same crazy things!!! So cute!

I am the same way about having a hard time when Mike is a away. Aren't husbands wonderful??

Heidi said...

Should've told me that JC was @ Ft. Knox! My sister & her hubby are stationed there! He is 1st counselor/bishopric to one of the wards in that area. When we went last year, we had fun. First time I ever saw the gold vault!

The Johnsons said...

Thanks for checking on us! Luckily we survived that one and the only real problems we had were from lack of sleep! :) It sure was an adventure....which I hope I don't have to live through again soon! I'm glad to see they haven't made it your way lately!

Erin said...

I love the stage that Zennock is in. At this age they have such fun, curious personalities. He is sure getting big :)