Monday, March 17, 2008

SprInG FeVeR!

We have definately had Spring Fever lately. The weather has been amazing! (Around 80!) It makes me so excited for summer and all the fun activities and adventures that are planned.


Whenever I do laundry, Zenock is always trying to climb in the basket or unload the clothes. He loves to go for basket rides.



***
EASTER BUNNY!
Friday we were at the mall and the Easter Bunny happened to be there also. I thought Zenock was going to be scared and cry, but when we walked up to him he was jumping out of my arms to get to him! He was laughing so hard and smiling at him. He wouldn't take his eyes off the Easter Bunny for anything, (which explains why we couldn't get a picture of him looking at us!)


He kept just staring at the Easter Bunny and petting his hands and face. It was so funny!

I think they have a special bond. :) Zenock will be even more excited when he sees what the Easter Bunny brings him next week! (Holidays are so much better with kids! :)
***
Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

JC took Zenock to the first baseball game of the season on Saturday and gave me the afternoon to go with friends to get pedicures and a spa day! It was SO relaxing! Thank You!!!

This is right before they left to go to the game. Zenock was all decked out and ready to watch the game. JC said Zenock didn't watch much of the game, he was more interested in getting everyone around him to pay attention and laugh at HIM! He is such a little comedian!

***

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Who could forget this day! It is JC's most favorite day of the year! It is Spring Break this week, but not for him... Because he is in an accelerated MBA program they have to work/go to school through Spring Break! So to make up for it, I am fixing him a special St. Patty's Day dinner: Green Chili Chicken Burritos, Green Jello, Green Beans, and whatever else we can up with before he gets home. :) The day wouldn't be complete with out watching JC's favorite movie: Darby O'Gill and the Little People! It is such a cute movie, I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

Robert & Tatiana said...

Carin,
Happy St. Patricks day! Zenock is so cute! Seriously I bet you could eat him up like everyday! How fun that he loves the easter bunny! You guys should color eggs, or maybe that would be to messy for him still, I mean I guess it always is. I'm jealous that you got a spa day. I'm waiting for my sister-in-law, who just had a kid, to go with me, I keep telling her whenever she's ready. I wish you were here to go with me.
Love you guys!

Erin said...

I agree that holidays are MUCH funner with kids! I love the picture with his dad heading out to the ball game. So cute! You have been busy lately! I am glad you added a new post :)

galadriel said...

Carin, I changed my blog URL. Sorry to make you update your blog. It's apathymakesmehappy instead of iamtheapatheticone now. Happy St. Paddy's and I love the pictures!!!!