Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our New Home!

The verdict is in... and unless anything changes in the next five months, we will be moving to...
ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA
at the end of August.
We are actually really excited for our adventure... (we aren't excited to pay rent)! I am scared to death to be even farther away from HOME and family! We have been waiting for what seems like FOREVER to find out where we would be going and now that it is actually here, I feel like I have so much to do to get ready! I am definately one of THOSE people who stresses about everything until I am finally there. :) At least this time I don't have to worry about moving or finding somebody to move us. (JC's job does all the work.)

SO... Does anyone want to come visit us?!? For those who don't know... Alexandria is located SIX miles from downtown Washington D.C. We will definately show you a great time and provide you with amazing accomidations and hospitality! :) So... start saving your money and planning your trip!

8 comments:

Ryan Reeder said...

I'll definitely consider it. Thanks for the offer.

Kimberly said...

Carin, this is great news! I can take a bus down and come visit you! How fun would that be?!?! Now I'll actually get to meet Zenock and everything. Congrats!

p.s. So this move puts you further from Utah, but maybe actually closer to some other family...Reghan included. :)

galadriel said...

I'm so excited for you guys. It's looking like I won't make it to Texarkana with the rugrat, but I can maybe swing a trip later in the year!

Baird Family said...

You are going to LOVE Alexandria! My aunt lives there. Maybe you'll end up in the same ward! That area is beautiful and Washington D.C. is amazing. I thought my parents were really lame when they took us there on vacation but it was incredible. We were there over a week and it didn't seem like enough. I can't wait for the chance to go back. I'm so excited for you!

Horner Family said...

Yeah! You get to join us! We love it here...besides the rent...it is great! Let us know when you need help looking for a place to live and all that fun stuff. You will love it here!

Robert & Tatiana said...

Carin,
Congrats! I went to an "Operation Smile" worldwide convention in Williamsburg, Virginia. I don't know how close that is, but it's really humid in the summer, there are no mountains for direction, but it's beautiful! It's really really green and lush. AND, BUSCH GARDENS IS CLOSE BY! They have TONS of roller costers at that place and I want to go back! So I really want to come, I might have to literally drag Rob, but I'll do all I can to come visit. Just find out how long of a drive it is to there.

Logan & Ryan said...

You will love being so close to D.C. There is always something today and such amazing history there. And the best thing is that most of the things are free. Ryan had to go there for 2weeks in February for work and I went along for fun we had a great time.

Erin said...

How fun! That is pretty cool that you will get to live in other states besides the good old bubble...Utah! What a fun adventure :)