Friday, February 1, 2008

We LoVe Baseball!

Since we are out in the middle of "NO Where" where good photographers don't exist. I thought I would try our own little photography session the other day. Zenock did such a good job. JC and his dad are huge Dodger fans... so of course, Zenock and I have become fans as well. Here are a few of my favorites. (There are a lot.)
(Don't judge my pictures too harshly... I REALLY need a new camera.)
This one is JC's favorite.
Just chillin'
SO Innocent... :)
He is definately ready for the major league... haha.
How much more cute can he get?

I honestly didn't pose this one... I think it is my favorite though.
I think after blinding him with all the flashes... he was ready to be done.

8 comments:

Erin said...

What a cute little model you have! You did really good with these pictures. I love the the one where he is laying on his tummy.

Aaron and Becky said...

Nice pictures! They are great! Photo shoot is my favorite thing to do on a cold day (my poor girls). You get nice candid shots, not just look and smile.

Baird Family said...

I'm so jealous that he smiles so cute for you in every picture. As soon as my camera comes out Trevor smile runs and hides.

Heidi said...

Very cute pictures! Handsome little guy!

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

it is not true! JC you are in a baldness competition with your son! Jeremy has at least 5 more hairs than you!jk, it is good to hear from you. You have a darling little Zenock! (did you name him after yours truly?!)

Robert & Tatiana said...

How cute is he? I can't believe he's getting so big! I also know your secret. Don't worry it's safe with me! :)

Corey and Jennifer said...

Carn he is so cute!!! Thanks for wishing me Happy B-day thats so nice of you!

Robert & Tatiana said...

Carin,
I talked to your father in law on Tuesday and he told me. I told him that I would keep it on the down low until you told me, but he said "why? I'm not" so there you go. :)