Friday, February 1, 2008

Our Prophet

JC and I were both so sad to hear that President Hinckley had passed away. He has been "Our" Prophet. What a truly amazing man he was. We have such a deep love and respect for him. I can only imagine the joy and celebration he received on the other side. This past week, I have loved reading stories about him and watching all of the tributes to and for him. If you haven't seen these... they are definately worth watching.
This one is from Glenn Beck. For those of you who don't know much about him. He is a convert and his story is one of those that is truly inspiring. Look it up if you have a moment. JC and I watched this on tv the other night and it was then that it hit both of us... grab your tissues.
Friends of ours had this one posted on their blog and I thought how perfect it was. I'm an emotional person already, but I cried the whole way through it. It is awesome!

No comments: