Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Maybe I Should Explain...

Well... The secret is out. News travels fast, (especially in Utah!) I am pregnant! We couldn't be more excited. It is a total shock and wasn't really planned, but we really are excited for SO many reasons. We feel so blessed to be able to have another child and to give Zenock a sibling and a buddy. Our little family will be a family of FOUR come the end of September.... (here's hoping this one won't be as anxious to get here as Zenock was. We are moving the last week of August!) JC and I both had feelings that we needed to have another baby right away, but I honestly think I was scared what might happen. I guess this is Heavenly Fathers way of calming any unsurety I may have had. He knows when the time is right and I trust him completely. I didn't get sick with Zenock and I haven't been sick this time for the most part... just extremely tired. Now, I just have to figure out how I am going to make it through the Summer down here with the humidity! Hello air conditioning and swimming pool!

13 comments:

The Walkers said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Where will you guys be moving to? I'm glad you don't get nauseated with pregnancies. Being tired is enough of a challenge (especially with a little one already). Wow! That really is exciting news.

The Walkers

Ryan Reeder said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful!

Wasn't it just your last blog post that you were saying something like you wish that you could have ten more kids just like Zenock?

Congratulations again!

Kimberly said...

Congrats! How exciting to have another little one. So fun to have a little family...maybe one day I can get me one of those. :)

Aaron and Becky said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I think second pregnancy is harder, considering you have a little one already to take care of! So where are you moving in August? Bigger apartment? Good Luck! Hopefully you stay feeling well.

Erin said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Brittney said...

Congrats!!! Babies are so fun, even when your other child is still a baby. Of course Summer is 5 and I still consider her my baby too.

Erin said...

Yahoo! Congratulations Carin. I am so excited for you! You will love having 2 close together. Now that I have 2 I honestly wish I would not have waited so long to have Spencer. Make sure to keep us all updated on how things are going!!

On a side not (cute blog) How did you get your cute blog title like that? Did you buy it? create it? Will you send me some instuctions??

Congrats once again!!!

Russ & Annie said...

CONGRATS!! Where are you guys moving to? I am sorry that you have to live through the summer - pray for a cold front!

Baird Family said...

Holy cow! I would never have expected to open your blog and see that. Congratulations! That is SO exciting. My sister and I are pretty close in age and we love it! Zenock will have so much fun.

The Cook Family said...

WHAT!!!!?! Congratulations!

Corey and Jennifer said...

Congratulations Carn!! Where are you guys going to move to?

The Hutchinsons said...

Hey- I just tagged you, for more info check out my blog
Maria

Logan & Ryan said...

Congratualtions! That is so exciting. Good luck with everything.