Wednesday, February 27, 2008

lOvE Tag

I have seen this on other blogs and have loved the stories.... So here is ours.

How did you meet your LoVe ? Answer all the questions HONESTLY . . . .
1. Where did you meet? Through his sister Kami. She Is and was one of my best friends. :)

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? We met a couple of times before, but the first time we actually talked we were having "lawn chair night" at Kami's and they were babysitting his little cousin Jaxson and I remember thinking how cute he was playing with him and that one day he would be a cute dad.... (not thinking that one day he might be my childs dad.)

3. Do you remember what she/he was wearing? Yes... I think... It's been almost FIVE years! But I believe it was a gray & red striped polo shirt and jean shorts.

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? At my back door.

5. How did he/she ask you out? He had to steal my number from Kami's phone in the middle of the night. He started texting me the next day and told me we should hang out. (I pretended I didn't know who he was. HA!)

6. Where did you go for your first date? I honestly don't remember... We started dating the first of June and he challenged me to hang out with him every day for the rest of the summer until I went back to St George for school. We spent everyday but one together. So many memories are packed into that Summer. I'm not sure which one we would actually call our first date.... Buzz Games, Hawaiin Charades & Game cube volleyball parties, The Cabin at Lava, Drive Ins, etc. We did something every night, but it was usually with a group.

7. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? That one again is hard to say.... We both say different. We finally had the "talk" about a week before I left for school.

8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes! On Christmas Eve.

9. Do you and this person have kids together? One little boy who has us wrapped around his finger.

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? Does speeding count?

11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? After about two days of having intense conversation's through text messaging while we were at work. (I still owe my mom $300 for a phone bill... sorry mom.)

12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner? Some of them are really good friends... and then their are some I've never met and I'm not sure how I would react if I did. :)

13. Do you trust this person? Absolutely.

14. Do you see your partner in your future? Yes.

15. Whats the most expensive thing this person has given you? A Baby.... (Over $25,000 dollars in hospital bills just for him. Thank goodness for insurance! He sure is worth every penny!)

16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves. He always knows when something is bothering me and will make me sit down and talk about it or bug me until I tell him.

17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves? That I keep things to myself or when I go shopping and spend money without telling him. :)

18. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now? Loving life... with a few more kids.

I would love to hear your story!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Oh I remember the tumultuous first few weeks of yours and JC's dating... You remember that Kami and I are good friends too!! LOL that was funny. Aren't we funny when we are in high school? That is a cute story though. I would have never seen JC as the sensitive one...