Friday, February 1, 2008

The Little Things...

Zenock is TEN months today! Time seriously flies! Another month already... Every day he is learning and growing so much. I want to cry, because he is growing up too fast and then I want to beam with pride that he learned how to do something so BIG. I guess that is just the way it goes. He is SO close to standing on his own and will stand by himself for a few seconds before he falls. We are constantly making sure the bathroom doors are closed... If he sees a door open, he will crawl as fast as he can into the bathroom and stand up to the tub and pound on it. He is starting to listen to us when we say NO and absolutely loves when we chase him around the house. He is starting to understand so many things that we say... like when we are changing him and we say raise your arms... he does! It is SO darn cute. I can't believe how smart babies are! They learn so fast. I can never look at another baby/child again and think, "They don't know." They really are so smart and have such cute personalities even at such a young age. I am always amazed at what Zenock does and I spend half my day just watching him play and crawl, wondering what is going on in his little head. We sure love this kid! He has such a sense of humor and is always trying to make us laugh. He loves to play peek-a-boo... popping up and down from the couch. He has the most contagious laugh and smile. He loves to have yelling matches with his daddy... (video coming soon.) He jabbers constantly. He loves friends and is TOO friendly at times, always giving them hugs. JC and I keep saying we don't want him to get bigger, but each stage gets better than the last. We could have TEN more just like him.

No comments: