Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tagged...

Tagged I'm It! I've been Tagged!!!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was in 8th grade... I think?? I was obsessing over the boy on my volleyball team in P.E. Wearing white glitter eye shadow and foundation on my lips. (HA!) and just trying to fit in.

5 things on my to-do list today: Well since it is almost 9:00... I'll work on tomorrow. 1. Try and find time to get ready. 2. Go to the store and get lime sherbet and gingerale for JC's work party. 3. Play with Zenock and read to him. 4. Call my mom and finish our conversation. 5. Tell JC and Zenock I love them!

I enjoy: Being with my boys, napping with Zenock, eating, shopping, reading, decorating, digital scrapbooking... (when I ever have a free moment. This darn blogging thing takes up all my free time!)

What would I do if I were suddenly made abillionaire: Buy a house, a Honda pilot for me and a hummer for JC, Take a long vacation, College/wedding/mission funds, and Invest, Invest, Invest!

3 of my bad habits: Not answering my phone or returning phone calls. Procrastination. Not emptying the dishwasher.

3 favorite snacks: Home made oreos.. love 'em! Chips & Salsa from El Matador... (How I miss them!) Push-up pops!

5 places I have lived: Harper Ward, St. George, Santa Clara, Brigham City, Texarkana

5 jobs I have had: Fruitstand, OshKosh B'Gosh, Secretary, Paralegal, and MOM!

5 Things people don't know about me: I'm obsessive compulsive over germs and cleaning my house. I'm a shopaholic. I worry over little situations and things. My hair is starting to go curly from the humidity. I'm really bad at coming up with these...

I tagged: I think everyone has done this one... so if you haven't, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: