Friday, January 18, 2008

Crazy little thing called Love...

My baby is sick again! Poor little guy... we don't even go anywhere for him to get sick. It's just a runny nose this time though. I will be SO glad when the cold weather is gone as well as all the sicknesses that come with the season. Since he was sick, I didn't get any pictures of him this week. I will do better this coming week. He has been SO cute lately. He sure thinks he is funny. The other night we were laying in the lovesac watching a movie and Zenock wasn't ready to sleep yet, so he was just playing with toys next to us. All of a sudden he popped his head up at the bottom of the lovesac and started laughing. He kept growling at us and then he would cover his mouth and laugh, because he thought he was SO funny. It was the best little show I have seen in a long time.
Monday was my Birthday... It was such a great day. I had so many friends and family call me. (Thank You!) My CUTE-FUN friends down here made me an incredible lunch! It is fun to have time to chat with them. We then went to dinner with friends and my CUTE husband and baby. This is a picture of my birthday present... as well as my Christmas present... (Story below.)
JC told me that he was getting me something I might not like for Christmas... This is what he got me. I thought it was all a joke, but I think he was serious. I put them on and didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I was trying really hard to like them. In the end, I took them back and traded them for really cute black church shoes. I just can't see myself wearing teddy bears on my feet... especially when I am 24 years old! Not only that, but the shoes are seriously made from the same fabric as a couch my parents had when I was little. SO... for my birthday... JC told me that my present wasn't in yet and that he ordered it and would go pick it up on Tuesday. I was SO excited! I thought he was getting me something BIG or at least flowers. Well... guess what I got... again! I am beginning to think that he really likes them. Can I take them back again?? I LOVE my husband! I love him for his sense of humor and for the wonderful person that he is! The things we do for love...

6 comments:

Brittney said...

I think that is so funny that JC gave you the same shoes twice. Maybe they are magical : )

Robert & Tatiana said...

Seriously! You know that JC just gave them to you b/c you took them back. I'd totally take them back! Rob got a kick out of the story-and just for the record, he said they look like mom shoes, and you are a mom, so if that's not motivation to keep them, I don't know what is. I'm sorry that baby zenock is sick again. poor boy. I hope that you had a very happy birthday! I'm glad I got to talk to you a bit!

Ryan Reeder said...

Hey, and that bear could kinda remind you of your older brother with his crazy right eye and everything. That and the couch fabric, and it's your childhood all over again. Plus, remember all the stuffed bears you had when you were little? I can think of at least five off the top of my head. Face it, Carin. Those slippers are your destiny.

I love you--
Ryan

Corey and Jennifer said...

Carn,
That name is only one of many!!
Your little baby is so so cute!! It was so fun seeing you at the ball game! We need to keep in touch hopefully this will help. I finally got my blog going. It still needs alot of help though! Ha Ha..

Baird Family said...

If you keep taking the shoes back I have a feeling they'll haunt you at every holiday, so I say wear the them every single second (that you aren't in public) until he gets absolutely sick of them!

Robert & Tatiana said...

Hey-as far as the red hats go-you can join anywhere! They have chapters all over the world! Find one in your area at redhatsociety.com. It's classic!