Monday, December 17, 2007

Our Christmas

Since we are coming home for Christmas and you don't get to see any of our decorations, I thought I would put a couple of pictures up of our Christmas Tree and decorations.
Zenock loves the presents... I am constantly pulling him away. When JC and I were first married, we bought these trees for decoration and when Christmas came around we didn't have money for another tree, so we just used our 3 trees. Since then we haven't had room for a "real" tree and this year we aren't going to be at our home for Christmas, so I guess it is our tradition now to use our 3 trees.
Zenock cannot wait to open all of his presents... what a spoiled kid!
I have wanted these stockings from Pottery Barn Kids for forever. I kept telling myself to just wait every year and maybe I would find something else I like. My mom made all of our stockings and we each had one to call our own with our names on. It was always so fun to get them out and put them up each year. I wanted my kids to have a stocking to call their own as well, so this year I finally gave in and just bought them. Each year they come out with different graphics on the stockings, but the stockings are the same. They are perfect and were totally worth it. I love them.

2 comments:

galadriel said...

Why am I not surprised that my brothers' features a dancing elf? Love the decorations, you put way more effort in than I did this year. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Erin Ulm said...

Look how cute all your stuff is! And I love your trees!! I bet you are glad to come "home" for the holidays! Have a fun, save trip here!! Merry Christmas!!