Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Holiday Edition of Getting to Know You.

I just got this e-mail and thought it would be a fun post for the holidays. I would love to read everyone else's answers... so consider yourself tagged if you read this!
Welcome to the 2007 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog… especially my moms…. SO Good!
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped! (unless they are too big to wrap.)
3. Red or white lights? White
4. Do you hang mistletoe? In college… I don’t need to anymore.
5. When do you put your decorations up? I like to have them up the weekend after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Honey Baked Ham & Christmas Salads.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My dad had to get up to milk the cows and we had to wait for him to finish before we could open presents. When my brothers got older, they would get up and do it for him so we could open them sooner!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think gradually over time I caught on.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? It just depends on our mood.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? We actually have three trees that are different heights. They have ribbon and white lights. All our decorations are snowmen and there is a red star on the tallest one that says “Believe.”
11. Snow: Love it or hate it? As long as me or my family aren’t driving in it, I love it. I admit I do miss it already.
12. Can you ice skate? I wish… (I grow wings when I ice skate.)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? It would probably be my engagement ring and being proposed to on Christmas Eve.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? My mom’s peanut clusters or gingerbread cookies.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? On Christmas morning we always have a big breakfast with my family and my Grandma. It consists of sausage, eggs, blueberry muffins, and my mom's Eggnog… mmmm.
17. What is on top of your tree? A red star that says “Believe.”
18. Which do you like best giving or receiving? I like them both, however the feeling of finding the perfect present and giving far exceeds the feeling of receiving!
19. Christmas Song? Depends on my mood… I really like the Michael Buble Let it snow CD, the Polar Express Soundtrack, and the song “Mary, Did you know.”
20. Do you like candy canes? Not candy canes, but I love the soft peppermint candies. I buy a big tub and take them everywhere with me.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

1 comment:

galadriel said...

Less than 10 days! Malia can hardly wait to play with her cousin and I miss you guys too.

Happy Holidays