Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Changes...

Changes are hard for me... even small changes. I have been wanting to change our blog for awhile, but I have been so worried about what it might look like... well, here it is, good or bad. :) If you don't like it, it will probably change again... sometime.

We had a friend take some family pictures yesterday. They turned out SO great. Thanks Leesha! Here are a couple of my favorites.




I love the colors in the background... I have an obsession with leaves and fall.


I love Zenock in this one... fingers and all. He loves his fingers.

6 comments:

Baird Family said...

Your blog looks so good. Your new family pictures look SO, So good. I am scrambling to find someone and somewhere to do our family pictures!

Robert & Tatiana said...

I LOVE the pictures! And the blog too! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing so great! I hope that you are having a fun Christmas holiday! It's so fun to get ready for it! I went to tai pan and real deals this weekend and put a dent in the checkbook! :) It sure was fun though!

Aaron and Becky said...

GREAT pictures! They look professional! It looks like it is still warm there. Happy holidays!

Erin Ulm said...

Your pictures turned out SO cute! I am like Sarah...I am trying to scamble to get someone to take some photos for us too! I wihs I was a little bit more on the ball like you :)

Russ & Annie said...

I love the pics! Zennock is such a cutie!!

Are you guys coming home for Christmas? If you are, and you come up to Logan, drop in and say hi!

The Cook Family said...

AWESOME page! and the pix are amazing-I think I'll call Leesha
:0)