Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Most Embarassing Moment...

So, I just read a comment and forgot to write about our most Embarassing moment so far with our child. (Which, I thought we were immune to by now.) JC gets off work at noon on Friday and we usually go out to lunch. Friday we decided to check out a little mexican restaurant by our apartments. JC was finished eating and decided to pick up our extremely wiggly child from the highchair. As soon as he picked him up, I noticed this "puddle" left in the highchair from Zenock. I'm sure you can guess what it was. This has never happened to us before. We have heard the stories, but never thought it would happen to us. Well... all that is left to say is that we had everything cleaned up, packed up, payed for, and were out of there in 2 minutes flat. Needless to say we probably won't be going there for awhile.

I know I already posted this picture, but I thought it fit the story. He really thinks he is SO funny!

3 comments:

The Cook Family said...

Hey, that picture of Zenick looks like JC after lunch at school. I even think I remember seeing a puddle under his seat after he got up. Like Father like Son!
~Jer

Baird Family said...

Oh Carin! That is aweful, but it happens to the best of us. We all have our moments where our kids make us want to dissapear. Thank goodness their cute little faces make it easy to get over!
I've been checking and checking your blog and suddenly you have a TON of new posts all at once!

Robert &Tatiana said...

Ha! that's another thing to add to the list of why I'm not ready to have kids yet. I seriously NEVER thought of things like that happening. I mean I hear about them, but it never has registered. Anyhow, on to sappy business, I seriously miss you so much! everytime I look at your blog i just want to go on vacation to see you. funny how i have family all over the world, yet if I had to choose any to visit, it would be you, and you're not even family, well, at least not technically, or biologically for that matter. there are so many things that I do in the day when I have the day off and I think, it would be nice to do this with carin. So...I miss you!
I didn't know JC played soccer? When did that happen-oh, probably mexico, right? anyhow, I have to say that I'm extremly proud of the blogger that you have become. as soon as I get a computer, you can be rest assured that I will be up there with you. I will do my tag, just give me some time. I love you so much!