Thursday, November 1, 2007

Here He Is...

Zenock was the cutest Tigger ever... at least we think so. We had such a fun Halloween. I gave JC the camera and he went a little crazy. So Enjoy!
Our little Tigger. Zenock took a great late nap yesterday (which he never does). When he woke up he was in a "I just want my mommy to hold me" mood. I held him for a few minutes while he cried and then I put his costume on. As soon as I did, I think he new what was going on. His mood completely changed and he got SO happy! He was the best baby all night long. He just laughed, smiled, jumped, and stayed up way past his bedtime without even being grumpy!
Our cute family.
The Tigger Tail was one of my favorite things about his costume. It was so funny to try and watch him crawl in his costume!
Ok, so there were actually two Tiggers. Can you believe these two are only 2 weeks apart?
JC handed out our candy, while Zenock and I went Trick or Treating for candy for Dad. :) (We teach em' young.) We are mean, mean parents. This is a real hurst. Somebody brought it to the Trunk or Treat and had their candy in the coffin. Zenock was a perfect fit and we had to take a picture. Mean, I know.
This is the hurst... pretty creepy.
When we got home, I put Zenock in the chair with his candy and he just stared at it for a couple of minutes. Then, all of a sudden he dove for it. He got so excited and just kept chewing on the packages. (He still doesn't have teeth, so he couldn't taste what's on the inside... probably a good thing.)

It was a great night!

9 comments:

Baird Family said...

Cutest Tigger I've ever seen! You mentioned wanting them to stay little forever. I think that all the time. I always say, "I want him to stay in this stage." Then he moves on the the next one and it's even better than the last...most of the time. :)

Brittney said...

I love the picture of him in the coffin. He is adorable. It is good to see pictures of you guys. You look so happy. Thanks for sending me your blog link. We have one too. http://theangers.blogspot.com/

Erin Ulm said...

Cutest Tigger ever! He is adorable. Halloween is so much fun when you have kids of your own...especially when they are to little to eat the candy :)

Ryan Reeder said...

Zenock looks good; but I can't quite figure out who you're supposed to be. You look good, though.

Also--"hurst?" That's awesome. Points for creativity. :)

Robert &Tatiana said...

How cute!? I saw your mom in the store last night. It was good to see her. She said she was so ecxited to see you guys, I had to conquer. I'm wxcited to see you guys at Christmas!

Love you guys!
Tatiana

Robert &Tatiana said...

How cute!? I saw your mom in the store last night. It was good to see her. She said she was so ecxited to see you guys, I had to conquer. I'm wxcited to see you guys at Christmas!

Love you guys!
Tatiana

Russ & Annie said...

cute pics! hey, how do you get music to play on your blog?

Logan & Ryan said...

Hi Carin! I was so glad to see that you Sarah Baird has a link to your blog on her page. I'm so glad that you are doing well and you are having fun being a mom. Your little guy is so cute. Here is the link for my blog http://ryanandlogan.blogspot.com/

Sim and Maria said...

I love the Halloween pictures. Zenock really was the cutest Tigger ever.