Saturday, October 13, 2007

Withdrawls...

For all of you who are going through withdrawls of not getting enough "Zenock" in your life. I hope this will ease it a little bit. I have been trying for the last several weeks to get a good video of Zenock in his jumperoo... which by the way is his favorite toy in the world. It's the first thing he does when he wakes up. Whenever he stands up he thinks it is time to jump and loves to show off in church. We sat by an older lady a couple of weeks ago in Relief Society and Zenock jumped the whole hour. I think the lady was more worn out by watching Zenock than he was from jumping. Anyhow, here's your video. Oh, and JC chose the music... ENJOY!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=3eb204525603967c9714da

1 comment:

Kristen Munns said...

I'm not sure if I like the music or the jumping better. He is getting so big - I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas and it is still SO far away!!!