Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! This is Zenock's scary pose!

No this isn't Zenock's Halloween costume... sorry. There will be pictures tomorrow. But, can anyone guess what he will be??? I'll give you some hints... *He likes to bounce, bounce, bounce, just like Zenock. * There is only one, just like Zenock. * HE has stripes, like Zenock's shirt. Any guesses? Those who know can't guess. We have been so excited for Halloween and to dress Zenock up. Luckily, we have an excuse to take him trick or treating, (so we can eat all of his candy!) Our ward is having a Halloween carnival tonight, so we will have lots of pictures tomorrow! Halloween is definately mine and JC's favorite holiday. We really aren't sure why, we just love the day and I guess the time of year.

Ok, so I admit it... I'm a blogging addict. At least that's what JC says I am. Blogging is just too much fun and it gives me something to do while Zenock is napping. If Zenock wakes up at night, after I feed him and put him back to bed, I lay in bed and can't sleep, because I'm thinking of what I can "blog" about next. (This is also when I get my best inspirations.. no interruptions.) I get so excited. HA! That's the definition of a blogging addict. :)

4 comments:

Erin Ulm said...

I hope you guys have a fun Halloween. This is Zenock's first one huh?! As for the "addiction"...Carin I am addicted too!! My husband says the same thing to me!! Anyway, your blog always looks cute and I look at it all the time to see what you are up to!

Tatiana said...

I guess that he's going to be Tigger! What do I win?

Ryan Reeder said...

"Those who know can't guess."

So you say that sort of thing to people besides me?

Glad I've got you hooked now. Now I don't have to worry so much about you giving up on this tenuous connection thing your friends and family have got going with you here.

How come I'm the only member of our family that I ever see making comments here? Do the others even check?

Baird Family said...

Hi Carin. I laughed out loud when you said you stay up thinking about what you're going to blog next...I do the SAME thing. In fact, I was up at 4 am today putting our halloween pictures on. Your obsession is worth it, because your blog always looks adorable.