Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Green Beans!



I know, I know... another picture of a baby with a messy face. But, I thought I would post a couple of pictures of Zenock and his new highchair. He loves it! It has been so much better feeding him in his chair instead of on my lap and me being the bib. It is quite the little deal to feed Zenock... He isn't a picky eater, in fact he loves everything we have given him, (except applesauce.. which is weird, because apple juice is the only thing that made me sick when I was pregnant.) So, I feed Zenock a spoonfull and he eats it and in go his fingers... he sucks on them until I get another spoonfull ready for him. This is repeated through out the whole thing! I am always pulling his fingers out of his mouth. Sometimes, I wonder if he would prefer his fingers to food! When he eats his bottle he even tries to suck on his fingers at the same time. I tried to get some pictures of him smiling, but every picture I took, he would blink his eyes. (I took about twenty or so.)

The main course in this picture was green beans... it didn't look too great to me, but he sure loved them.


It has actually been cold this week! I think we somehow missed fall and got cold weather. It has been fun to dress Zenock up in his winter clothes. JC and I love him in his little hats. We'll get some better pictures later. Zenock and I had just gotten back from a walk and I set him on the floor and put Baby Einstein on for him. As long as he is in a good mood he loves the show.. especially when the puppets sing or dance. He is so much fun!

1 comment:

Baird Family said...

Hi Cute Carin! Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find you. I had heard you had a baby...Zenock is SO stinkin' cute. They grow up fast don't they? It's just not fair. I'm glad we found each other so we can keep in touch.