Friday, September 28, 2007

My Obsession...

My obsession began early Sunday morning and will probably end sometime today. I have been lost in my own little world of Vampires... yes... vampires. Now let me explain. I have been reading the Twilight series this week and will finish the third book today. (I started the first one on Sunday). I can officially say I'm obsessed. I never thought I would read a book about Vampires.. just not my thing... let alone become obsessed. Here's how it started. Everyone kept telling me about these books and I was really skeptical. Vampires? Not for me. Last week JC and I went to the bookstore and I saw it for sale. It was only ten dollars, so I thought what the heck. I'll read the first one. I ended up being sick Sunday and Monday, so I started the first one Sunday morning and finished Monday morning. It was amazing! I couldn't put it down. I immediately went back to the bookstore and bought the next two! I would probably have finished yesterday, but I made myself clean my house... (for some reason, I have an obsession with cleaning as well.) Anyhow, I just wanted to let you all know if you haven't read the books, it is definately a must. They are the best books I have ever read. I had a conversation with a friend yesterday about why we are so addicted and we decided it has to be the adrenaline pumping through you as you read every page. They ARE that good. So don't be skeptical about the whole vampire thing... it's not what you think. Luckily, Zenock was so good this week and has just been playing and taking some great naps. We are so lucky to have him.

3 comments:

Ryan Reeder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan Reeder said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Kristen Munns said...

How funny that you have an obsession with those books? I have a friend who is also obsessive over it. I just haven't had the motivation to get the books yet, but if I continue to hear such good things, I just might have to.