Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Crazy Lives

I thought once I got down here that life would settle down a bit. But, it seems even though I think I don't have a lot to do I am always busy! It has finally cleared up the last few days and we were able to go swimming. Zenock loved the water. He had so much fun and just kept smiling. By the time we got home, he was exhausted and just slept.

He is so much fun and I can't believe how big he is already. Although, everytime we go to the store I am reminded that he isn't big... "He must be a new one" and "He is soo little." People are shocked when I tell them that he is almost 4 months old! I thought people in Utah were friendly, but it seems everywhere we go people just come up to us and start talking about the baby and asking questions. I have had many long conversations with complete strangers. I guess that is your "Southern Hospitality." The program we are in has been great! All of the other people are our age and it has been fun to get to know them and to be around them. Speaking of the program, it is such a great opportunity. If anyone is interested in applying for next years program and wants more information let us know. All I can say is that it is totally worth it. You can check out more information on the website: http://www.amccareers.com/2006a/fellows/fellowsindex.php Also, just to let anyone who is thinking of calling me know... I lost my cell phone at Target the other day. It is a long story with a big bruise... which I'll have to share another day. For now if you need me call JC's or just e-mail me. I'm hoping to get a new one in the next week or so. I hope this finds everyone happy and enjoying their summer! Zenock was in such a good mood the other night, we took a bunch of pictures. Enjoy!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ryan Reeder said...

Thanks for the update. Sorry about the cell.

So Zenock sleeps with his right eye half open, just like me, huh? Awesome!

I enjoy hearing from you. I went home for dinner today--figured they might have extra since you guys aren't there anymore. By the way, does Grandma know she can keep up with you here? I'm sure she'd love to stay in touch.

--Ryan

kelly said...

This is the most adorable picture ever! I can't believe how big he's getting.

Love you guys.

K